Also, it is most common to delete the password of a Facebook account from the browser. Accidentally, while clearing the browser cache and cookies, users generally clean the save password. Well, no ma…
Also, it is most common to delete the password of a Facebook account from the browser. Accidentally, while clearing the browser cache and cookies, users generally clean the save password.
Well, no matter what reason is there behind not having the password of your account, you can’t use a Facebook account until you have a password. So, in such cases, you have to perform the Facebook account password reset. Go through the information given below.
Follow the Steps to Reset Facebook Account Password Using Phone Number
- First and foremost, you are required to go to the login page of Facebook on your browser.
- Then you have to select the ‘Forgot password?’ link under the password field.
- Next, you need to enter the username or phone number and click ‘Continue’.
- Further, you see a phone number with missing digits, you have to identify the number, if you have access to that number, click the Send me a code option.
- In this way, a code is sent to your phone number via text message, you need to check the inbox, and find the code.
- Once you find the code, you should enter it in the given verification field and click Continue.
- After that, you can see the option for a Facebook account password reset; you need to create a new password.
- Also, confirm the same password by retyping the same password and save the changes.
With this, the Facebook account password reset is completed. If you don’t have access to your phone number, you can do the task using your email address. The process is simple and to make it easy here is a step-by-step procedure, go through it.
Follow Steps to Reset Facebook Account Password Using Email Address
- Similarly, you have to go to the Facebook login page.
- Enter the username, email address, or phone number, and click Continue.
- Next, you have chosen the recovery email address if you have access to that email address.
- Further, you receive a Facebook account password recover email on the registered email address, open the email, and click the link.
- It will redirect you to the Facebook account password recovery page.
- There you will get the option to reset the password of your account.
- Thereafter, you are required to set a new password for your account and confirm it by entering the same password.
- At last, you have to click the Save Changes option.
This is how you complete the password recovery process. Try to log in with the new password.
Get Your Facebook Account Password Recovered Instantly
The above information will help you thoroughly to reset your account password using your phone number and email address. All you need is to follow the steps as explained above. And while doing so, you won’t face any hassle. In case you find it difficult to perform the above steps, you can contact customer service for the Facebook account password recover process. So, dial the helpline number to get help and recover your account password immediately.